Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    Does anyone have any predictions about who's going to perform well this Wednesday at PV?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gcBEballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2007
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    what schools will be there?
    "we PRE-GAME harder than you PARTY.."

    "Jamie Hackney is Chuck Norris' 0NLY fear!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    I was surprised to see that RC's boys won the 4x100 over GC and PV the other night. They must be a little better than those at RC thought going into the season.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    GC had that in the bag but they missed the last handoff but man they were smokin

  5. #5
    Inactive Member fierce9327's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    Do u have any times??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    I wondered if something like that may have happened. I haven't been to a track meet in forever, but try to keep up with the times and such in the paper every Thursday.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member blue50's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    GC had the 4X1 by at least 10 yards going to the last handoff

  8. #8
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    i know what gate city has got going for the most part

    100 meters: Tyler Parks (12.5), Jessie Broadwater (12.5) and Payton Jenkins (11.9)

    200: Steven Williams (?), Cameron Browder (?) and John Kerns (?)

    110 hurdles: Dustin Olsen, Micheal Phillips, and Tucker Jett

    4x4: Micheal Phillips, Tucker Jett, Dustin Faulkner, and Jessie Broadwater

    4x1: Micheal Phillips, Jessie Broadwater, Tyler Parks, Payton Jenkins

    Distance: Corey Smith, Derek Beavers, Matt George and too many others.

    300 hurdles: Micheal Phillips and Tucker Jett

  9. #9
    Inactive Member blue50's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    the loss of Carter will hurt the devils in the disc, but they will still have some good numbers.

    Quinten Jones, Jake Jones, and Cameron Browder will be the throwers representing GC at the meet.

    Quinten won the disc at PV with a throw of 116 I believe

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield.com Invitational Track Meet

    [ QUOTE ]
    Quinten won the disc at PV with a throw of 116 I believe

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Wow. I haven't kept up with track in about 10 years, but if that's the winning throw in that meet, I'd have been all world.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •